We are looking forward to welcoming you to our inday staff 2017. This year it will take us to Umhausen /Ötztal. While you can choose between different activities in the morning, we will come together for lunch and joint action in the afternoon.
Date & program: Wednesday, 30th of August 2017
08.00 am meeting point busstop Technik, Technikerstraße
09.00 am arrival at Ötzi Village, the Archaeological Outdoor Park in Umhausen
Please choose according to your interest:
- Hiking tour to the Stuibenfall: guided tour to Tirol’s biggest waterfall , 3 – 4 hours approximately
- Nature Awarenes, Meditations & Herbs: Wellness & Chill Out for a good work-life-balance (german spoken). Create your own Smoothie. Please bring a sit mat with you.
- Survival Crash Course: What to do when you are in the mountains and a thunderstorm is approaching …
- Optional activity for climbers: There is a Via Ferrata at the Stuibenfall. Please note that this activity has to be organized by yourself (including the climbing equipment!).
01.00 pm Lunchtime (incl. 1 beverage)
A traditional Gerstlsuppe will be served (also available as a vegetarian option) as well as coffee & cake.
02.30 pm Birds of Prey Show
03.45 pm Teamchallenge
05.00 pm BBQ (incl. 1 beverage)
07.00 pm return to Innsbruck (Arrival 08.00 pm)
Bring your own backpack with:
- clothes to change (jacket, shirt, trousers,…)
- good shoes (hiking shoes, trainers)
- sit mat (if you chose the meditation session)
- water & snacks (like granola bar, apples …)
Weather: In case of heavy rain we postpone the inday staff depending on the forecast by one day (August 31, 2017).
Included costs: Transfer, activities, lunch & BBQ
If you plan to come by car or to carpool please let us know. We will arrange free parking for you.
Registration: till 7th of August 2017 – Please use this doodlelink to register!
For any special requests please contact Birgit or Manuela: birgit.juen(at)uibk.ac.at or manuela.resch(at)uibk.ac.at.